WHO WE ARE
We are a group of Mission Viejo and Ladera Ranch moms who get together for fun enriching activities for our kids while connecting with other women in similar situations. We also collaborate on service projects to better our community and teach our kids the value of giving back.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
WE ARE PROUD AND GRATEFUL TO BE AT-HOME MOMS!
• Being at-home with our kids is priceless.
• Being a part of a group helps prevent the isolation of motherhood.
• Moms benefit from exchanging ideas and connecting with other moms.
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL?
WE ARE SO MUCH MORE THAN A PLAYGROUP!
• We meet during the day when at-home moms most need support.
• Being a mom shouldn’t isolate you, so you can always bring your children with you to our activities.
• The MOMS Club® is a nonprofit corporation and a 501 (C) (3) publicly-supported charity registered with the IRS.
• We know being an at-home mom today means making a financial sacrifice, so membership dues are only $35 per year.
• At-home moms of any age children are welcome. You don’t have to leave the group when your children enter school. We know you still need support as your children grow.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
MOMS CLUB® IS A SUPPORT GROUP DESIGNED JUST FOR YOU, THE AT-HOME MOM!
• Participate in fun activities for your kids.
• Connect with moms in similar situations to your own.
• Swap stories, vent, and share parenting tips with other moms.
• Give back to your community and show kids the benefits of service.
• Build lifelong relationships for you and your kids.
• Get support through tough times.
• Be a part of a fun group!